2018 BVL Boys Lacrosse Day Camp at CU
DATES: Monday June 11 through Wednesday June 13, 2018
LOCATION: University of Colorado at Boulder, Kittredge Fields, Boulder
TIME: 845am-3pm daily
OPEN TO: Boys rising into grades 1- 9
COST: $245 includes lunch daily & a Boulder Lacrosse performance t-shirt!
SIBLING DISCOUNT: Register a second sibling and save $25 on his registration
US LACROSSE: Registrants must have current US Lacrosse membership (renewal $30)
- Players grouped by grade and experience levels
- Camp Director: Andrew Davies (
- Instructors: BVL coaches, CU Lacrosse players & coaches, and local high school coaches
- Format will include individual skill development, team concept drills, and daily scrimmages
- Beginning players are welcomed and encouraged to register with us-- camp is a great environment in which to learn the game.
Dietary needs: We will eat at the Center for Community dining hall on Monday and Tuesday (https://housing.colorado.edu/center-community) which has a huge variety of food options including gluten-free. We’ll have pizza at the fields Wednesday (including gluten-free).
And what have MOMS and CAMPERS said about the BVL BOYS LACROSSE CAMP at CU ?
“I wanted to extend a big thank you for all of your time and dedication in making the CU Lacrosse Camp such a huge success! This is one of the most well organized and smoothly facilitated camps that we participate in all summer."
"A had an awesome time and learned a ton! It's his favorite camp and he talks about it non-stop to friends, family, etc! Never heard a word about the heat, which is a sign he was having fun and staying engaged in a sport he loves!”
“D raved about camp earlier in the week. Sounds like a huge success!”
“Hey Coach, thanks for letting me come to the camp! It was fun and I learned some new things.”